Sunday, September 21, 2014

Little is much

This blog was born from spending time with some high school girls on a mission trip.  Every night they would come to my room and we would talk about life.  I never wanted them to think I was preaching at them and apparently they didn't because they kept coming back every night.  I am first and foremost a Christian Wife and mother.  I have a set of biological twins and I have a set of adopted twins from Africa.  I have been a homeschool mom before deciding that my dyslexic daughter needed more than I could be for her, so we decided to enroll them in school.  Eventually I started working at the school.  I love my job.  Sometimes I find my house isn't as clean as it should be or the laundry is stacking up and I didn't sign the little kids' agenda for school. I feel like I am not getting it right.  I am learning that I am not perfect (who knew!?!)  I need to quit trying to be all things to all people.  

I am learning it is better to do a few things well, than to do many things badly.   

No comments:

Post a Comment